What's new

SUV's

-kneel-

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
ok, i've just about had it with people on cell phones wasting gas in some HUGE SUV!!!!

There's no need for it. Yea, we get plowed with snow every year, and every year my CAR gets my to where I need to go.

Just cause you have an SUV does NOT mean it STOP on ICE!!!

People, get ready. Your SUV will NOT stop on ice. No matter how hard you hit the brakes./\/\

I have a Jeep Grand Cherokee and I love it. But even though it does have 4 wheel drive and handles well in the snow, I am still very careful when driving in it. And if you hit a patch of ice, 4 wheel won't help that.

^ It's good to hear that at least someone has some common sense. ;-)

Well I own a big suv in Florida. Only drove in snow one time in my life to go to a friends wedding in the middle of the biggest snow storm to hit the north east in 40 years. That was some scary, scary stuff. It freaked me out everytime I went over a bridge it felt like my suv was hydro plaining! Anyone talking on their cell phone or driving fast during that is just plain nuts.

I use my cell phone all the time (not so much when I'm driving, it's against the law here) and our car isn't classified as an SUV, rather a Conversion.
it's an equinox and I love it :)

*not an actual pic of my car*

Attachments

• 2005_Chevy_Equinox_Front.jpg
    2005_Chevy_Equinox_Front.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 8
I use my cell phone all the time (not so much when I'm driving, it's against the law here) and our car isn't classified as an SUV, rather a Conversion.
it's an equinox and I love it :)

*not an actual pic of my car*

I love my Jeep too. The Equinox is nice though. Have you seen the Nissan Juke yet?

Back