What's new

the best day of your life

Chase

Part Of The Furniture
PF Member
Reaction score
tell me your story, ****es.

oh ffs, "the best day of YOUR life. why can't i edit titles?? :mad:

My honest answer is that I hope I haven''t had it yet because nothing comes to mind when I think about it and try to pick one.

that's not a story. :(

Want me to tell you about banging Kyp in a hotel room in Chicago then?

So far....its when I got this girl's number. Or when she drunk dialed me. Made me feel special ^_^

I could take the easy way out and simply say that it is the day my daughter was born, but in reality, that day didn't become good until 11:14 pm, when she was born. The prior 23 hours were actually rather stressful with long periods of tedium, given how my wife's labor went.

To tell you the truth, I don't think I can pick just one day. Every day that my daughter smiles at me and says "I love you daddy" is like the best day over again. I wish everyone here could actually meet my daughter b/c you'd see how truly wonderful she is and you'd have a little understanding of how I feel.

So, since I'm not going to pick a day associated with my daughter, I'm going to say that the best day was the day I learned I had passed the bar exam. On a particular day, you could learn whether you passed by dialing a phone number. I had a job interview that day and thought that if I passed, it would be a good thing to mention during the interview. So there I was, dressed in a suit and tie, standing in my parent's kitchen (I also lived at home at that time). I remember learning I had passed and standing in the kitchen and jumping up and down alone still holding the phone (this was before cordless phones, so the phone cord was also bouncing up and down). Its an image and memory I don't think I'll ever forget.

A second favorite day is the day before I proposed to my wife. I was going away for the weekend with my then girlfriend and her family and I was planning to propose that weekend. However, I was living in manhattan and the ring was being made by a jeweler on long island. To complicate matters, I had to be in court the morning we were leaving --my now in-laws with my wife and her sister were picking me up directly at the courthouse. So I had to devise a method to get the ring.

Well, my mom also worked in the city, not far from the courthouse. I arranged for her to meet me there and give me the ring when I emerged from the courthouse. Of course, my wife and her family saw my mom and I had to concoct a story about my mom needing to go to court and us bumping into each other coincidentally. My mom was a paralegal at the time so it wasn't that far fetched. Anyway, they bought it and I sat in the car all the way from new york city to hershey pennsylvania with the engagement ring in my pocket, knowing I'd be proposing some time that weekend.

I choose that day instead of the day I actually proposed because of the covert nature of the ring exchange and the excitement of what was to come that weekend.

One funny note -- my in-laws had taken 2 rooms; one for the four of them and one for me. But even after I had proposed, they wouldn't let my wife stay in my room -- she had to stay in the other room and sleep with her sister :lol:

When you have alcohol EVERY day is the best day of your life!

great story mark. :)

deviant... or the worst? :)

I don't know, they are all best days. If I throw out the petty **** and look at things in a serious tone I haven't had a really bad day. Just watch a news story on some 3rd world country and most of our lives look pretty ****ing good and any bad day I thought I had doesn't look so bad anymore :p

i dunno, i havent had one of those days yet... oh wait i guess the happiest day would be the day i meant hello kitty at the mall

I've had very good days, and very bad days. All in all, it has been a very good life.

Back