What's new

The Farmer's 3 Girls

Finity

Mastermind Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
A farmer has three daughters. All three daughters have a date on Friday night. Friday night comes, and the Farmer hears a knock on his door. He opens up the door, and there's a kid on the front porch. The kid says, "HI! My name is Freddy. I'm here for Betty. We're gonna go have spaghetti. Is she ready?" And off go Freddy and Betty. About 20 minutes later, the Farmer hears a knock on his door. He opens up the door, and there's a kid on the front porch. The kid says, "HI! My name's Joe! I'm here for Flo. We're gonna go to the show. Is she ready to go?" And off Joe and Flo go. About 15 minures later, the Farmer hears a knock on his door. He opens up the door and there's a kid on the front porch. The kid says, "HI! My name's Chuck....." And the Farmer shoots him.

and what does CHUCK rhyme with ladies and gents?

ill give you a hint
also rhymes with duck, cluck, suck, buck

bum bum bum

I get the joke, but what I want to know is the name of the farmers' third daughter. I can't think of a possible name that rythmes with chuck.

Maybe the farmers daughter is a transvestite and likes to go by the name Buck. Then it all works out.. The Farmer doesnt like the fact that his daughter dresses in drag. So he shoots Chuck, thus ridding himself of the boyfriend.

Back