What's new

The Final Fantasy Series

Black Mist

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
The Final Fantasy series of games have been around since I could remember, It's actual one of the first games I ever played (FF9)
I don't get why some people don't like it, out of a whole generation of games for the FF series and you don't like 1? or some people just play only 1 out of the ENTIRE series and don't like it and diss the whole thing... Or stay that all of them are the same...

so what's your view on it? do have any favorites? or dislike it?

My favorites are
FF9
FF7
FF dissdia

My favorite would be Final Fantasy 8.

FF8 really captured the gameplay elements for me when i was younger - when i grew older i started to look more in depth with the story and i really enjoyed that part the most. Really funny, entertaining and sad at the same time.

Otherwise it would be Final Fantasy 7 and 10. Both of them being of great quality. Have played countless hours on them all!

My most disappointed Final Fantasy game would be FF12 - i played maybe a few hours of that then sold it, just didnt get into the game as i did with all the others.

But the best games FF7-10 (unfortunately has slowly gone downhill since then)

I can't remember which Final Fantasy it was but I played it many years ago on the Playstation 1. I thought the graphics were excellent however the gameplay was a little repetitive. Overall, though, it was a great game and I would like to try the newer games.

Back