What's new

The government trades currencies too?

christopher

New Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Hey all, I'm a retired US NAVY Veteran and I've been dabbling small time in investments and fund management. At this point I own two businesses a gas station and a small franchise that I bought through eBay (which is kind of funny) and I have managed funds with ameritrade dotcom managed funds facility (4.64) as well as liquiditygiants dotcom which gives like 4.78% returns monthly. The above is fine but I still have a problem. The businesses are pretty hectic especially because I’m getting up in age and so running up and down behind young people isn't really cutting it for me. Does anyone here have any info on bonds or more managed fund facilities that i cud sign up with? I tried babypips and surprising could not find anything, I even tried ukbusinessforums and still no luck.
If anyone can help please let me know thanks.

hey how did you sign up with liquidity giants dotcom cause i have been trying ands its not working out

well i actually got invited in there, if u wanna join though u can ask other people to help you get in ok and then tell me how that works out

I don't know how much you have to invest, but do a little research on Euro Pacific Capital hedge fund and it's founder Peter Schiff. Lots of videos of Peter on YouTube. Silver is about to go through the roof. It might be a good idea to at least put a few thousand in silver just to have something that isn't being devalued like the US paper money and the some of the other major currencies. The up side potential for silver is far greater than for gold and it's a lot less expensive.

To find out what's REALLY going on in the world with regard to currencies and the global financial system go to YouTube and type in Marc Faber, Gerald Celente, Jim Rogers, Peter Schiff, Michael Pento and if you want to really blow your mind Federal Reserve and Fraction Reserve Banking. This will keep you busy for a long time. The main thing to be aware of is that the US dollar is being devalue deliberately by the Federal Reserve which is in fact not part of the US government-it's a foreign owned, private bank that prints money out of thin air. They have recently created TRILLIONS of dollars which has caused and is causing the the US dollar to decline in value and as a result inflation. Oil is about to go to $125-$150-$175 a barrel and when that happens the US stock market is going to go down dramatically. Don't just believe what I just said, go and research it and find out for yourself . . .

Back