What's new

The Hunger Games

Dany

Emerging Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Who else is excited to see this? I read the hunger games series in school so I was thrilled to hear it was getting a movie. From the 6-7 different previews I have seen it looks awesome and the actors they have chosen seem to really fit. I was terrified they would cast Kristen Stewart as Katniss.

I am :) it should be an epic movie . I can't wait for it to be published/released :D

I am too, I'd love to see this on big screen. I mean, having read the books, really enjoyed them novels and i'd love to see how the movie adaptation would turn out.

I haven't read the books yet but it seems like a really good plot. Katniss isn't unattractive either lol. Definitely catching this.

I didn't know there were books until they were promoting the movie. This seems to be a really good movie, I'm wanting to see it

In Imdb, it has got a good rating. Will surely add this to my list.

I am looking forward to this movie. The trailer looks pretty good. I'll wait for it on DVD and I'll definitely buy it! :D

It looks like a really good film, the trailer really entices me to go see it, if I can find some people who want to watch it I'll go see it :)

Naiwen said:
Jason said:
In Imdb, it has got a good rating. Will surely add this to my list.

reading or watching list? XD

Watch, haven't read the book!

i'd suggest reading and watching the movie :D

I've been a fan of the book since they released the third one and I've seen the movie once already while going to watch it a second time tomorrow which should say it's definately a great movie

The film is promising interesting characters, a great story and unawaited developments.

It was alright. I don't know why but it didn't really strike me as a that good. Not saying it was bad, just alright.

iPhonefreak said:
We are seeing it in school on Tuesday!

What going to watch in School :huh:

Wow, thats cool stuff to watch at school. I mean, I wished my school's got the same material and stuff.

OBSESSED WITH BOOKS. The movie certainly did it justice. Hoping the next two movies are equally as good, if not better. If you haven't gone yet--RUN! Don't walk to see it.
You will be entertained, horrified, etc. It's a pretty powerful piece of fiction.
Enjoy! :)

-Kit

I heard the movie is ok. Not that good, is it true. Or is it really cool movie.

Back