What's new

The Hunger Games

got2crazykids

Great paper caper, dumpster diving edition 1.0
PF Member
Reaction score
I recently started reading this and just this afternoon I finished the first book.......I pretty much started reading them becouse they have been #1,2,and 3 on Kindle books, when I read the reviews, I always do not for spoilers but to know if others liked it becouse, Im always curious to know what others think, it seems like most everyone liked the first and second book and hate the third I was wondering if people here who read it felt the same and why

First 2 Books were great. Third book was just a little off stride with the first 2 but still a good read I thought!

LOL after I read it last month I started a thread too!

I really liked one--I liked 2--3 was soooo slow

I liked all 3, but the third one was slow. Can't wait for the movie!

I devoured all three books. Loved the first one, thought the second one was okay, and liked the third one.

Thought the series was great. Third was slow. I hope the movie does it justice. Not sure the actress fits my vision but we will see. My son was required to read the first on in middle school.

Hubby and I read all 3 and my 3 older boys read them as well.

So I try to have a nice discussion and ask if they would go in their brother's place if he was picked.

The answer I got was "well it depends which brother gets picked!" Can you feel the love?

Back