What's new

The Most Hated Athletes

ptambu

Emerging Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
There's one athlete that I hate so much.
His name is Vinnie Jones.
He was football player, captain of Birmingham FC, member of England Premier League, in the end of 1990'.
He was a famous player unsportsmanlike. Always cheating, and arguing with the referee.
The red card was common for him.
How about you, my friends. Who is your most hated athletes, and why?

:bat:

I do not want to mention names, I really hate when a player diving to get a free kick in while playing football

I think, Such players are often found in clubs in the Premier League, Chelsea
I apologize if there are supporters here

I don't hate anyone player of football or other sports.

I don't hate anyone. Because i think everyone has a chance to show what he can do. And they all diserve respect, because you don't get on tv or on the internet if you can't do anything.

piecakez said:
I don't hate anyone. Because i think everyone has a chance to show what he can do. And they all diserve respect, because you don't get on tv or on the internet if you can't do anything.

That's right. I do agree with you. That's a great post

i also don't hate any sports man because they struggle hard for there games so i like sports man

I don't like marit bjoergen. I think that athletes who have asthma shouldn't participate in competitions

nanang said:
I do not want to mention names, I really hate when a player diving to get a free kick in while playing football

I think, Such players are often found in clubs in the Premier League, Chelsea
I apologize if there are supporters here
Haha. I think I know whom you are talking about. I really hate him too for his tactics. Didier Drogba has chosen the wrong sport as his profession!! I guess bungee jumping would suit him :p

I don't hate any athletes, I respect they're talents but there are two athletes that I cannot stand the're "I'm better than you" attitudes and those two would be Terrell Owens and Chad(OchoCinco) Johnson.

Definitely Marco Materazzi
what he's doing toward Zidane in The World Cup final is unforgiveable, very unsportmanlike
i also hate him personally because Zinedine Zidane is my idol

Hmmm I don't think that I have any athletes that I hate even those who are making up an act.As long as the team that I am supporting for wins,I will have a celebration after that :p Sometimes I really wonder that some soccer players really put up an act when they get tackled down.Starts to roll on the floor and groan in pain.Oh well.That is just my opinion :)

Back