What's new

The skies opened up

eiramnoaj

It's certainly much better to kick **** than to be
PF Member
Reaction score
about 2 minutes into my ride home. :surrender:I don't think I've ever seen it rain that hard. The sky was a weird shade of gray when I first got out of work and then after I was driving for a couple of minutes, the downpour began. I could barely see the car in front of me.

I was supposed to go up and visit my uncle tonight but ended up coming straight home. There was some flooding down the block but it seems to be draining now. My backyard has some mini-ponds in it right now.

I was very glad to get home.

Aw, thanks guys! :wan:

My uncle is doing ok. Thanks for asking Rebecca. He's not happy about being there but seems to have accepted it. I usually visit him every other week and he calls home 3x a week. He had been calling every day but that just got silly. Neither one of us really had anything to say after a couple of minutes so I put him on a schedule of when to call. Seems harsh but he works well with more structure.

When I got home I called the Asst'd Living place and asked them to have him call me back. He was disappointed but it had been raining a lot there too so he wasn't exactly surprised.

Back