What's new

The story of us...part...something

Sandrat87

Establishing Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I miss these, a new one is long overdue.

It was a relatively slow day, when all of a sudden JHowse and Prox...

...started running around the room with fake guns, hiding behind desks and whatnot, pretending to play Counter-Strike. Despite the sillyness of two grown men running around with toy guns, everything was going fine (Prox even had 2 frags
wink.gif
). But then, out of nowhere...

------------------
"May those who love us love us. And those who don't love us-- may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping." -- Keeping the Faith

...JH farts in Prox's face (you had to expect that from me!). Prox, knowing full well that this was quite the possibility is still stuned that JH would actually do this to him. The was equal to...

...dancing with a three legged cow that can't moo, only sneeze on your fingers. Despite the horrid events that just happened...

...everything was fine until ...

------------------
"That which does not kill you, makes you wish it did."

"We the willing, lead by the ungrateful, are doing the impossible. We have done so much, with so little for so long, that we are now qualified to do anything with nothing."

Dan was charged with assault on a Mickey D's employee at the chain near his new office building. Lawyers say he may plead insanity, because all night in his jail cell he kept repeating, "Newark made me do it, Newark made me do it"

------------------
"You said your body is young but your mind is very old" - Chemical Bros.

It was that McFishHead in my Fillet-O-Fish! When it swam back to sea, last night, that was the last straw!!! All of a sudden, Prox...

------------------
Does driving a car from Saturn make me an alien?

That which does not make me barf, makes me stronger - possum37, fugly.net guru.

came running up out of nowhere w/a bag of mickey d's french fries for dan. this sent dan over the edge. he started going apesh*t in his cell and moaning:

"been here seven years, nothing works here, medication doesn't work, i hate this place ..."

------------------
"There is just one reality left: We are here and it is now. You get hold of that and hang on to it or you might as well be dead."

"...and it doesn't help when I have nightmares of McChickenHeads popping out of my stomach like some kind of Aliens rerun. I just can't take this anymore!" With that, Dan...

------------------
Does driving a car from Saturn make me an alien?

That which does not make me barf, makes me stronger - possum37, fugly.net guru.

wildly chewed out the bars of his cell. Dan the mad Man was free so...

...he ran down to the forrest and started making a beaver dam with the squirrels. He thought everything was going fine until...

he realized that squirrels don't build dams. so he started killing the squirrels and making a dam out of their carcasses. but then the animal-rights activists came out of the woods and said...

... "Hang on, how'd we get here?? I swear a minute ago, we were at the local zoo protesting about the mistreated Koalas! Hey, this guy's killing squirrels! Oy, you! get back here! ..."

Then Dan just starting screaming "Lookit my foot! Lookit my foot! Ahahahahahaha. Lookit my foot!"

The puzzled PETA people looked at his foot, and..

...laughed at dan overreacting to the spider on his shoe, dan swears it was 5 inches in diameter, in reality it was...

more like 5 FEET in diameter.

"That little thing!" they laughed. "It won't hurt you..unless of course you'd been eating McChicken Heads. Then, well..it won't be pretty."

...of course, dan had been eating McChicken heads .. the spider started crawling up his shaking left leg..."

... When all of a sudden Dermo came running onto the scene screaming and holding an axe high above his head...

...He wound it around his head feverishly for several minutes, until he brought his hearty weapon down upon the freakish head of an ex-soup member by the name of...

... Alien who ran around in cicles screaming and clutching his broken head until ...

Back