What's new

The X-Games

Masterchief

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
August 19th, It'll be great.

True enough it will be midnight before I see it.
I always watch it tho. It's great.

Did anyone see Travis Pastrana in the FreestyleMotoX in 99? He's only 15 and took gold in 2 categories.

----------------------------
I don't get it?
Signature?
What is all this?
mailto:masterchief@aliensoup.com

Yeah I cant wait for the X games. They are always awsome. I love watching all the street compitions. I think they are great. Hey I kinda have an idea for a new event. I thought I would run it by you. I call it Agressive Running.

Now before you start to laugh too hard I should probably explain. It is to be held on a normal street in the city that is hosting the games. There should be benches, rails, sidewalks, etc. The contestent is a runner who has a certin amount of time to go like a quarter mile, say 3 min, he/she can pack in as many tricks as he/she can into that time period, but for the tricks to count they have to be across the finish line by the end of the time limit. They are then scored kinda like a skateboarder.

A little rough but I think it could be interesting. I have done a little of it when I was a cross country runner. It is actually really fun and you can do lots of tricks.

uh yeah . . .

Heh, I just want to see more of the pageant girl from the Blueberry Festival.
wink.gif

I am Jack's raging inflamed colon. Jack applies ointment daily to supress my fury.

Yeah the X-Games are the best, ESPN always seem to choose san Francisco tho. I'm not complaining but it would be interesting to see it in somewhere else ex. San Diego ( I think thats coastal. )

I also have a game, called agreesive fighting - nuff said

lol.gif

I don't get it?
Signature?
What is all this?
mailto:masterchief@aliensoup.com

Back