What's new

Things you will never stockpile again?

hormel 'horrible' compleats. be very wary of shelf stable meals. nursing home food.

Ronzoni pasta in the pouch....course, that TOO I think is gone.

that went right to the food pantry--my ds-17 loves that bayer powder stuff--pours it right in his mouth and chases it with water--LOL--GROSS

2 liter drinks - went flat fast
electrasol gel tabs - they got hard as a rock

Tyson breaded chicken -- yuck! But if it's a MM I'll buy it! HA!HA!

Weird cause my s/o likes those Hormel compleats - and they even look awful to me. I would not stockpile the ice cream that we got at Halloween because it went bad in about six weeks or so. I agree, liters go flat quickly. I loved the Excedrin instant-tabs -- i took them for a toothache and I loved that you did not have to have water with them -- they tasted pretty good -- but they don't make them anymore. I think people were abusing them. I don't know how you abuse them, but apparently some folks did.

I've had the Hormel compleats... not good, imo.

Dove skin vitalizer massager. I only bought one, but it really hurt my face.

Shampoo/conditioner. I'm still chock full of HE and a bunch of others from 2006ish. I still wish I got more vive around the same time. Still my favorite conditioner. Oh and the dove dark blue conditioner. Pantene ice from the cvs freebie-athon is still one of the most disappointing pantene products.

That gortons "grilled salmon". Luckily I only bought 4 packages of it. It is NASTY, in my opinion. I made it tonight and I won't be trying tht shtuff again. ty, no!!

Dove shampoo and conditioner. DD and I have very fine blond hair, but lots of it and the Dove makes our hair look greasy within hours of washing.

Suave made my head itch.

Ice Cream never last that long....unopened products seemed to get this nasty freezer burn. Y'all have the same problem?

v8 cans of juice. I don't drink it enough and ended up getting rid of a ton of it

Suave made my head itch.

Ice Cream never last that long....unopened products seemed to get this nasty freezer burn. Y'all have the same problem?

Yep. I've had that happen with ice cream too.

Edy's seem to breakdown fast

The blue bunny container seems to last longer.

I've had the biggest problems with Breyers. I also usually buy the light/half the fat version. Maybe that kind has a shorter shelf life than regular?

Y'all know I'm sensitive. We should all stand up and fight for what's right! ;)

Back