What's new

Thoughts on WiredGamers

faint

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Well, I can easily say that before I started visiting these forums, I had almost completely stopped gaming from months ago. Now I'm gaming like mad! Getting a Gameboy Advance SP as soon as I can, and I have 3 consoles, and computer and 2 TV's set up in my bedroom. Along with my GBC! :)

Gotta love WG...

Well glad I could help you pick out what type of GBASP and games you want. But I have not noticed an increase in my gaming at all.

Glad to hear that you are liking the site...it really is one of the best gaming sites out there, and when the full site launches on Cinco de Mayo, look out IGN, because WiredGamers is coming.

Probably the best looking forum i've ever come across... I like lots of sexy graphics :D Much better than Yaxay! Much better than any of the other 'ravio' team's work, who I believe d2alio is associated with? ;)

The forums have only been open for like a week, so its hard to tell. A design doesn't make the community, the members make the community.

Ohhhh I seeee :D In that case I have no idea what I think seems there aren't many members 0_o

Well I cant wait maybe I will apply for a staff position if I have the free time .:sidestare

for a place thats had pretty much no advertising done yet i think the speed members are signing up is great! :)

Yeah, i'm sure it'll grow fast :D I'm just used to 11,782 members, so it seems kinda like a ghost board here at the minute :D

It'll get better. We havent been online for hardly a couple weeks or so. So give us a month and we'll get to your expectations most likely ;).

everyone loves... wiredgamers! *marine land theme*

Err... wooh.

My gaming time has increased for one reason only - Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance.

hehe i liked that game when i played ti round me friends, but lost the speed of the original MK's :(

i havent played mk in sooo long..

Yea. WiredGamers is shaping up to be awesome. Stay Tuned! Tons of more great stuff soon to come!

Nobody cares Ahmed...

lol jk cant wait for the network to launch!

Back