Traffic School

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finity

Mastermind Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
ok
WHAT THE HELL?! traffic school is the biggest load of bull**** i have ever delt with
for those of you that dont know, im about 17 years old
i got a ticket in april for ROLLING THROUGH A STOP SIGN
5mph. i swear
i live in california. its called a californian stop
how is that not legal!?

so i sit in the courthouse with my mom for like 2.5 hours and finally i meet with the judge
for 5 minutes
time well spent >
frown.gif

so she assigns me $137 fine for the stop sign plus 12 hours of juvenile traffic school costing $55. i also got a $35 parking ticket!
AHHHHHHH

so i just had my first day of traffic school. started at 8.30
god. i hate waking up early, especially when i dont get any sleep (was seeing shaft the nite before)
so i get there
and he starts yelling at us

DRINKING AND DRIVING IS BAD! BAD BAD BAD! was anyone there for a dui? i dont think so. they would be in a ****load more trouble if they got caught under21 for a dui. but he continues
for 3 hours

DRINKING AND DRIVING BAD BAD BAD!! LOOK THIS MOVIE! BAD! PEOPLE DIE! BAD!

we get a break

ahhhhhh music sitting in my car

back to class

BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD! NO DRINKY!! NO DRIVY!! BAD BAD BAD

lunch time

in-n-out. yummmmmmmmmmmy hamburger animal style

get back there

lets watch a buncha movies that i stole from driving school (to get your permit) that im sure all of you already saw when you were getting your permits! YAY!! AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN!!! DRINKY DRINKY BAD BAD BAD!! and the proctor was this freakin 80 year old guy that looked like someone took a bite outta his thumb

NO DRINKY BAD BAD BAD

on the plus side, there was a coupla hot girls there that i might talk to tomorrow, booya grandma
cool.gif
wink.gif
pbbbbt.gif

i love these smilies! and its funny
after leaving traffic school, no change was made on the way i drove. i still sped, still weaved, still listened to my music loudly

i dont drink and drive. never have, never will
but i get to go back tomorrow for ANOTHER 6 HOUR LESSON

NO DRINKY!! DRINKY BAD! BAD DRINKY!!

*sigh*

you shoulda waited until you had more tickets before you went to driving school.. you can only go to driving school to wipe clean your record once... think you can wipe like 3 tickets or something(CA law)..

Please don't tell me that at any time during your class, he boldly states "me love you long time".

He sounds like he has the perfect accent.

lol.gif

------------------
"Into the darkness, into the light."

I actually failed my first driving test for not coming to a complete stop at a stop sign. I was applying the brakes and the car finally came to a complete stop with the front wheel a foot behind the stop line in the street.
Nevermind that in the 7+ years that I've been driving since passing my retest a week later, I have a 100% clean record with no tickets, no moving violations, and no accidents. I'm the safest driver I know out of my friends and family.

Turns out the instructor that day was in a bad mood and failed the other 4 people from my driving school.

What pisses me off is that there are plenty of people who are worse drivers than I am who are blindly handed licenses like the DMV gets a royalty check for each one they issue. My favorites are the 17 year olds who have no clue as to the responsibility that driving a car holds.
My girlfriend's brother's 17 year-old friend decided to drive drunk and killed someone. He's currently awaiting trial for vehicular manslaughter and facing a nice jail term. Does he learn his lesson? No. He's still going to parties and drinking whenever he gets the chance. Although the court mandated that he's not allowed to leave the state, he's constantly going with his friends to clubs in NYC every weekend.

When someone screws up enough to take the life of an innocent person, and still hasn't learned his lesson, IMHO, he should be tied down and the family of the man he killed should be allowed to take turns running him over with their car.

------------------
From another BBS:
"hmm... Cyrix III, huh? You can put syrup on sh*t, but that don't make it pancakes."

nah
she gave me a quick due date
gotta get it done by augest 4
poopy

ugh
i get to go back! in 8 hours! ughhhhhh

EDIT
THANK GOD ITS OVER!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA all we did today was watch some more movies, most of which i had already seen AGAIN
ugh

i got to vent my feelings on a survey though. that will be entertaining. mwhah

[Edited by Finity @ June 18, 2000 (edited 1 time)]

I had to go to traffic school once. You're right, it's the dumbest waste of time ever. I was kinda lucky because the instructor was mildly amusing. Going to the class took a few points off my driving record so I'm grateful for that. My insurance is still sky-high, though.

-bp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back