What's new

TSG Fantasy Baseball 2007

Eison

Legend Of The Universe
PF Member
Reaction score
Ok we haven't been able to have a fantasy baseball league in a couple of years but I want to have one this year, or at least be in a league. Yahoo opens up registration for their league on Feb 15th and I'll be making a league there then. I doubt we could have enough from here to make a league so there will be other players from other boards as well, and if all else fails I'll just make it an open league to get enough players.

So post here if interested in playing and I'll post the sign-up info later in the week. :)

count me in, but don't worry if I don't register right away. I am leaving on the 17th and won't be back until the 24th, so I probably won't register until my return (but of course, the 16th could be a slow work day and I waste some time signing up then :lol:

It seems Yahoo has changed the sign-up starting day for fantasy baseball to the 16th due to a system upgrade they are doing today.

So I will make the league tomorrow at some point and will post with the link and info as soon as I do.

From our friends at Yahoo.

Welcome to Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Baseball.

This is to confirm that you've created the Custom League named TSG Baseball 07 and the url for your league is 2007 Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Baseball

The League ID# and Password are needed to join and they are: ID# is 10271 and the Pass is stomphome.

You have chosen for your league to take part in an Autopick draft. Until the draft takes place, you (and only you) can change the type of draft by using the Change Draft Type option found among your Commissioner Tools, which can be reached from your League Overview page.

Your league's draft can begin as soon as everyone is ready, but must be conducted by Saturday, Apr 28, 2007. Simply use the Change Draft Status option found among your Commissioner Tools to tell us that you are ready, and we'll notify you by email as soon as the draft is complete.

We have set default player rankings for you, but suggest you personalize them to your liking. All league members can begin ranking players as soon as they want by simply going to the Fantasy Baseball home page and clicking on their team name.

Thanks for joining. Good luck.

im in, im gonna whip you all like howard whips the ball :D

im in, im gonna whip you all like howard whips the ball :D

And you actually named your team after him too. So what if you don't get him in the draft? :p

I'm in

My team name is "The Wright Stuff"

We've got 8 teams so far. :)

:bump:

We still have room for 2 more players.

For anyone playing that posts or lurks here, check the league page for roster and draft debating.

I commented back.

right back atcha.

hey -- everyone should post who they are so we know who's competing.

As I mentioned when I registered -- I'm "The Wright Stuff"

im howards homers, but you knew that, and you will know that when the mets are watching them fly over the fence this year because you know the phils are the team to beat

Who can guess which team is mine?
lurkernz3.gif

Do any of you guys have any interest in trying a live draft?

And would one of you ask the nnbers if they are?

Back