What's new

two questions

benafan

Establishing Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Is there any stores in the Dupage/will county area that still do Double coupons?
and does anyone know a good easy way to track coupons that u have. I am using an excel sheet right now. Always looking for easier ways.

I would never try to track the coupons that I have (I tried once and gave it up).

I use a binder now (clip everything), but for a long time I did clipless, there is a very good explanation of this on Jill Cataldo's site, www.jillcataldo.com

I would never try to track the coupons that I have (I tried once and gave it up).

I use a binder now (clip everything), but for a long time I did clipless, there is a very good explanation of this on Jill Cataldo's site, www.jillcataldo.com

How many papers do you get a week? You really cut them all up or you throw away some that you'll know you'll "never use"?

I clip everything I know I will use and file in the binder. The rest I clip and toss in a file folder by insert date.

I trade what's hawt and I know I will not use.

I get between 1-10 papers a week.

Anyway when I get more than 1 paper, I burst them apart and put like pages together, staple thru the coupons, then GANG-CUT them.

:giggles:

I clip everything I know I will use and file in the binder. The rest I clip and toss in a file folder by insert date.

I trade what's hawt and I know I will not use.

I get between 1-10 papers a week.

I am NOT super organized like you. I think it would take me a few hours to go through the inserts, clip them all and put them away - no?

It takes me about 2 hours. Or it costs $7 to have my SS15 do them :giggles:

Back