Peak Director
Peak Mediator
Mountaineers
PF Member
Reaction score
Anyone have one?

What brand?

How do you like it?

How often do you have to change the tip?

Anything else I should know?

My son just got braces and I am hearing this is easier then trying to floss with braces.

Thanks for the info in advanced!

:mrspiggy:

Anyone have one?

What brand?

How do you like it?

How often do you have to change the tip?

Anything else I should know?

My son just got braces and I am hearing this is easier then trying to floss with braces.

Thanks for the info in advanced!

:mrspiggy:

I use WaterPik. I love it! I have been using it for about a year after the dentist recommended it. It comes with 2 picks and I just alternate the two. They are made of plastic, so there isn't anything to wear out or need replacing. I bought it at CVS when the 30 percent coupons were printing. I priced it at Walmart, Target and Walgreens and it was the same price as CVS, so cheaper using the coupon. I can tell a big difference since using it and so can the dentist! Well worth the money!

^^ thanks for this review. I've been looking @ this @ WAG since BF.

Then I got several $10 Breeze2 RRs to get it free now. With some more stuff to reach $75 and using just RRs and MQs, I will score another $10 RD :girl:

I use WaterPik. I love it! I have been using it for about a year after the dentist recommended it. It comes with 2 picks and I just alternate the two. They are made of plastic, so there isn't anything to wear out or need replacing. I bought it at CVS when the 30 percent coupons were printing. I priced it at Walmart, Target and Walgreens and it was the same price as CVS, so cheaper using the coupon. I can tell a big difference since using it and so can the dentist! Well worth the money!

thanks for the info!
do you remember about what they were priced?

picked up some $10 waterpik coupons at the ped dentist today lmk if you want one :smile:

Back