What's new

Wearing a Beanie

Ben

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Some call them beanies while other refer to them as winter hats. Either way, what is your take on people who wear them during warm weather? I want to wear one, but I don't really feel like waiting four to five months. Personally, I think fashion starts with the article of clothing's purpose. From there, you can add style to it. I mean, I wouldn't wear a coat in June.

All hats look stupid when worn without a purpose.

I really like my beanie but yeah, I don't wear it unless its cold outside. :p
On the other hand though wear what you want whenever. A beanie would be fine in the summer too.

I don't see a problem with wearing a beanie in summer. It's just a hat, I don't think it's especially wintery or anything.

I absolutely adore beanies! In my opinion, you can wear them year round! Just make sure when you wear them during the spring and summer, purchase some that are of "cooler" materials more appropriate for the season. Avoid anything like wool, because you'd look absolutely nuts sporting that in the heat of the summer!

I don't really like the way beanies look.
But I don't have any problem with people wearing them any time of the year. I don't really see them as being "winter" hats only.

Back