fords8

Hanging Out!
Peak Director
Peak Mediator
Mountaineers
PF Member
Reaction score
Peak Coin
I assume many of the X-Zoner's here host websites either in free or paid hosting. It would be great if you give a brief rating about the host by filling up this detail.

Host type: Free/Paid
Host url:
Pros:
Cons:
Your Ratings:

Host type: Paid
Host url: http://www.HawkHost.com
Pros: Fast, and reliable customer service, pretty cheap prices, great affiliate system.
Cons: Low bandwidth, cannot host chatrooms, and higher plans are slightly expensive.
Your Ratings: 8.5/10

The Big 3000

We've hit 3000 posts for the entire forum. Great work all! Even more stellar since the site has been alive for about...err....almost a month now I suppose. I really have lost count lol. Keep up the great work and remember....the more people you invite the better! You benefit too as we hold monthly contests on various things. This months contest is a referral contest [link] and it ends in 11 days. Make sure you check it out and participate!
I do intend to make some upgrades and improvements to the board this weekend so if you have any suggestions just let me know and I'll see if they can be done. I'm also working on several other websites (that all link here as their forums) so I'll do what I can.

Back