What's new

What annoys you the most?

Allenafaith

Emerging Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I think the most thing that annoys me is when people make me repeat myself over and over. After I've said it 5 times, I then get in trouble especially from my parents for "Having an attitude.."

People that make a big deal out of something so small pisses me off. Or create problems when they are none.

Blue said:
People that make a big deal out of something so small pisses me off. Or create problems when they are none.

This is something that get's to me a lot of times but it'll happen no matter what, this happens in my life weekly :(

Maximum said:
Blue said:

This is something that get's to me a lot of times but it'll happen no matter what, this happens in my life weekly :(

**** dude that sucks.

Blue said:

I'm the same to be honest. This happens especially with my parents that will always find a way to make a small issue, problem or thing a massive problem that doesn't need to be! :mad:

I have to deal with ****s at Tafe every day, They make jokes about me behind my back about ****s and other things, I had to deal with a **** after stealing my things and spent 20mins finding it. Yet I get the ****ing blame for everything. A 35 year old guy said to another person that I'm weird. he no longer talks to me. I got robbed my them months ago, They pinched my god **** wallet and They all left to go home and I was fliiping pissed off and stuck there, couldn't go home, it was around 5pm that I found someone to report too. I got home like 6.30pm and the next day it turns out that one **** pinched it and hidden it in the room, that was a bad week since the Student counselor had to be apart of it and YET, I got the blame

I really hate when people walk too fast behind you, and instead of walking past you they just continue to walk really fast until you start walking faster. In that case, I usually walk slower just to upset them. XD If I give you enough room to walk past me, then do it don't continue to walk behind me! Dx This is probably my biggest pet peeve to be honest with you... I also cannot stand when people attack you online for having a different opinion than them. It's okay to debate and disagree on some things, but to outright attack people and call them names for their own opinions really upsets me.

Ads, why do I have to watch these on YT before listening to my music? Or watching my dramas?

@Empire, I'm really sorry to hear about that. I guess people can really be so annoying. :(

@Blaze, I'm more annoyed if people intentionally walk very slowly in front of me and I can't get past them. Usually they have something to do with their phones. I mean, can't you just step aside and let everyone else use the road if you really have something to do without blocking the way? :p

@Naiwen, it's annoying but it can't be helped since some people live from those ads.

Mayu said:
@Empire, I'm really sorry to hear about that. I guess people can really be so annoying. :(

@Blaze, I'm more annoyed if people intentionally walk very slowly in front of me and I can't get past them. Usually they have something to do with their phones. I mean, can't you just step aside and let everyone else use the road if you really have something to do without blocking the way? :p

@Naiwen, it's annoying but it can't be helped since some people live from those ads.
Yes, I suppose so, but they can't make us watch them. Why do I gotta watch them?

People who self diagnose themselves using the Internet. #$&% those people lol.

Naiwen said:
Yes, I suppose so, but they can't make us watch them. Why do I gotta watch them?

I agree they can't make us watch them, though it's a fixed part of their program so they can survive as well so we can't do much about it. If you dislike it that much, just change your screen when the ads is playing and return when the ads is over.

Seraph said:
People who self diagnose themselves using the Internet.  #$&% those people lol.

Interesting, I know how it feels as well. Are you in medicine field, by any chance?

Mayu said:
Seraph said:
People who self diagnose themselves using the Internet.  #$&% those people lol.

Interesting, I know how it feels as well. Are you in medicine field, by any chance? 

Yes. An EMT on an ambulance for 10 years now, a Surgical Technician for 4.5 years, and a nursing student.  I often use my EMT skills now as aa volunteer. Ive been a medical provider since I was 16 years old.  Ive never held any other sort of job. 

Seraph said:
Yes. An EMT on an ambulance for 10 years now, a Surgical Technician for 4.5 years, and a nursing student.  I often use my EMT skills now as aa volunteer. Ive been a medical provider since I was 16 years old.  Ive never held any other sort of job. 

That's awesome. I'm a doctor so I understand how it feels. It sure creates a barrier when you want to tell them the truth; so troublesome.

What annoys me the most is when people show me attitude for no reason which is sad.

When people talk too slow and it takes them 20 minutes to tell a short story. In my head I'm screaming "Just get to the point!"

Also, I cannot stand when people chew with their mouth open and make loud noises. This drives me insane!

Well, I'm annoyed by those who make fun of me behind my back. They can say those mean things in front of me, I'd rather prefer that. I hate it when somebody lies to me then when I'm gone, tell mean things to others about me.

People who are rude to someone else, especially if it's for no reason. It drives me insane with other people are rude and hateful to the people around them just because they think they can act that way. I guess it bothers me because I was raised to be respectful to others.

Back