What's new

What are you drinking today?

Maxwell

Senior Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Peak Coin
Alcoholic beverages is one thing that I'm very much addicted to because I grew up in it as my family's business. So, as for today, I'll will be drinking palm wine that's tapped just this morning and it's so fresh and sweet.

I stick to beer most of the time. I don't drink to much.

I have a bottle of Heineken and 8 PM whisky in front of me right now. Heineken is my favorite beer by the way.
IMG-20220501-WA0038.jpg

I have a bottle of Heineken and 8 PM whisky in front of me right now. Heineken is my favorite beer by the way.
View attachment 11389
It's not always good to combine both beer and whisky....I hope you know that right? The chemical component of both drinks will react in a bizarre way in your system.

I am more of a fruit juice person, I do alcohol but not on a regular basis, I am currently taking my blended orange and pineapple mix.

I don't drink alcohol too often, the last time I had any alcohol was at New Year. Now that the kids are on Easter/spring break I will more than likely have a drink at some point which will more than likely be for WrestleMania next week. I am hoping they have the frozen ****tails in before then as I love the mojito one and I have seen that there is a new Baileys Irish Cream flavour which is mint choc.

I am on heavy medication, so I can't drink, or I could go into a coma. It's been at least 10 years or more since I had a drink.

Back