What's new

What are you getting him for Father's Day?

eLiciafay

I don't **** on the upholstery!
PF Member
Reaction score
If your baby daddy sucks and owes you more child support than you can count, you don't have to answer. Or you can just say "A sandwich. Made of his testicles" and that's totally reasonable.

I am doing some recon on Mr.'s gift and preparing a thoughtful and appreciative toast for his Father's Day dinner. Wondering what all you guys have come up with.

P.S. Georgie, it's assumed you're giving head. ;)

If your baby daddy sucks and owes you more child support than you can count, you don't have to answer. Or you can just say "A sandwich. Made of his testicles" and that's totally reasonable.

I am doing some recon on Mr.'s gift and preparing a thoughtful and appreciative toast for his Father's Day dinner. Wondering what all you guys have come up with.

P.S. Georgie, it's assumed you're giving head. ;)

That... And we were talking about taking the big daddy's to Pappaduex and Lover's lane too... Remember...

We don't do gifts...after 26 years together we either have everything we want or have the resources to get it...all he wants is for the kids/grandkids to come visit...

That... And we were talking about taking the big daddy's to Pappaduex ...

LOVE that restaurant and oddly enough, using their pen right now at office! hmmm, if you do go lemme know would be fun to meet you!!

I am sure that Andrew will make him many cards and drawings. We will have to get cake and balloons. I am not sure what Andrew will pick out for him, last year it was soda pants. Cotton sleep shorts with Coke bottle on them. Andrew thought they were the best things ever.

We don't do much gift wise. I may give him a day without kids to nap and play video games.

The kids....no joke! He will be coming home that day from a week long trip to Russia. Hopefully his jet lag won't be too bad because Momma needs a break!

I don't give him anything from me, just from the kids. This year they're getting him some new clothes.

Cubs tix and I ordered him a shirt that says "Niemi Says No!" :bowing:
niemi_says_no.jpg

I bought him some Bears sandles to wear to the pool when we go camping. Might get him some Bears swim trunks that i saw at kmart.

This is awesome, if he complains for one second about his new lens for his camera I can be all "Justin gets soda pants and my other friend gave her husband flip flops, you use your new lens and be happy whether you like it or not!" I'm worried I'll get the wrong one. :(

No friggin clue? I'm not that organized.

But we'll probably go out to dinner his choice of restaurants for starters.

Cubs tix and I ordered him a shirt that says "Niemi Says No!" :bowing:
niemi_says_no.jpg

COOL SHIRT, mrsmom!!!!!!!!!!! Where ever did you find it??????????????????

Ouchie :huggy:

Yeah...he hinted at something he wanted....and I smiled and nodded, but inside I was plotting his death.

I also got nothing for my birfday...which was like 2.5 weeks after Mothers day. He could have gotten me something and called it good for both LOL

I bought myself a brand new $150 Dewalt jigsaw and used the 10% off Lowes coupon. Happy father's day to me! LOL sad I know but hell its a nice jigsaw.

M

COOL SHIRT, mrsmom!!!!!!!!!!! Where ever did you find it??????????????????

My 13 year old buddy sent me the link to the website. ;)

He was dealing with a bit of stuff... No? :huggy:

Yeah, he is...but so am I. Happy Mothers day would have been nice. He did tell me happy birthday, tho. But the other day at walmart he made sure to point out that he wanted X from Jonny for Fathers day..... sigh. :ranting:

Back