What's new

what are you going to be for halloween?

monsieurjohn

Peak Forum Legend
PF Member
Reaction score
i need ideas. i'm tempted to just toss on my zombie costume from last year but i might be too lazy to do the makeup:
IMGP2491.JPG

oh, god. that was such a great costume. you have to do that again.

i love the face :lol:

i'm going to be a medieval serving wench :D

Eh, I don't dress up. Especially since I'm going to be out of town on Sunday, which is the trick-or-treat day in my town.

wow- that's one freaky costume, MJ!
I personally am not really into the whole dressing up thing, but it's fun to see other people do it

I love the costume MJ, doing that one again wouldn't be bad. I don't know what I'm doing this year. Currently its a toss up between a Blues Brothers costume, or a grass skirt and coconut bra.

My friends and I are trying to come up with some thing cool, but so far the best we have is either the charicters from Guitar Hero, or go as the members of the Venture Brothers. I would be the Grand Galactic Inquisitor.

Last night, my university held their trick or treat deal, so I dressed as a cat. On H'ween proper, I'm a fallen angel, complete with skull tights and black feather wings :)

:lol: :pics:

i think i can wear my zombie costume but just get a hockey mask or something and call myself a psycho killer instead of a zombie... that makeup seriously took a couple hours last year

I love the costume MJ, doing that one again wouldn't be bad. I don't know what I'm doing this year. Currently its a toss up between a Blues Brothers costume, or a grass skirt and coconut bra.

Grass skirt and coconut bra!!! With PICS!! :lol:

Probably I'll be in my traditional costume.

However, it is not such weird like You, guys :ut-oh:

Attachments

• spooky2_small.JPG
    spooky2_small.JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 16
:lol: lobo, nice!

that's a nice mask for the collection, goshzilla... don't keep it in the closet for 10 years or it'll disintegrate

awesome mthy! i especially like that little tiny arm under your arm, which is presumably part of the costume

yarrgh! i'm still at a loss as to what to be this year. i still have four hours though :ut-oh:

Back