What's new

What are you watching on TV?

0coupon0

Mastermind Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Now, tonight, tomorrow? I'm stuck in a rut, pretty much reality and dvd's.

Thanks

Me too! I've been depending on Lifetime Movies. I have ALL week to watch TV!!! No softball games...wait I lied...:pout: DH has a game tomorrow night. Well, I have plenty of other nights!

Anything good out there??

I'm currently watching the Sux game................don't ask me why. :9:

At 5:30 I always watch TMZ, at 6:00 I always watch Two and a half men, at 6:30 I watch Access Hollywood. Then tonight at 7 I'll DVR Hell's Kitchen and watch the Cubs game. At 8:00 I'll DVR Masterchef and continue watching the Cubs game.

the glass house (reality tv) big brother) and dallas. otherwise everything is a re-frickin-run

I have totally gotten sucked into Bravo and the Style Network. I don't even know why. DH HATES that these have become my "go-to" channels.
I have been finding The Big Bang Theory quite funny!

The Waltons.............so peaceful after a morning with DD.....she's sooo busy and never stops..........except now.............naptime!!!!!!

:slap:

It's like I don't even know you anymore :37:

**** I was hoping you didn't see that. Please forgive me. :flowers: What can I say, I'm bored. :9:

The Waltons.............so peaceful after a morning with DD.....she's sooo busy and never stops..........except now.............naptime!!!!!!

Oh I often watch the Waltons. Even DS12 watches it with me sometimes. He's always asking things like "Is that how it was when you were little?" :slap:

Last night I watched Strange Sex on TLC. One story was about a lady with the biggest natural breasts, 102zzz... they were huge! It seems to be on every night lately. I can never find anything interesting to watch.

We can't find anything to watch lately, either.
Lots of Discovery ID, which DH tolerates, but really can't stand.
America's Got Talent
Two & a Half Men reruns
Friends reruns

We have Direct TV, so we're suddenly without MTV, Nickelodeon and a few other channels. My kids are griping about missing Teen Mom & Awkward & other shows I think are trash. I wish there was a way to permanently keep them off. :snicker:

Big Brother!! You can catch the first two episodes online. Wed/Thurs/Sunday

Other than that... Netflix

I love USA. White Collar, Royal Pains, Covert Affairs, Burn Notice. I love that they have brand new shows airing in the middle of summer when everyone else has reruns or just crap shows on.

I still have about 20 episodes of Vampire Diaries and 10 episodes of Glee that are sitting on my TIVO waiting to be watched but too busy with summer to get to that yet. I should watch it soon since I want to tape Olympics too and soon I'll have no room to DVR anything.

I've also recently discovered this network called Investigation Discovery and I love it and hate it at the same time. It's basically a true crime network. True crime stores all the time, around the clock. It's totally sucked me in and it's terrible but I love that kind of thing. Twins ... one evil twin plots to kill the other and assume her identity, marriage ... wife plots to kill husband to be with her lover, neighbors ... new neighbor next door is a killer and no one knows it ... I could go on and on. I'm totally hooked!

ETA: My DH noticed that I kept watching these shows and asked me if he needed to be worried LOL.

Americas Got Talent, Kardashians and the CUBS (would not allow the Suxs on my TV, dh has to watch that crap in the garage)

I used to watch crime shows all the time... I stopped awhile back because I had seen them all. I'll check out that chanel to see if there are any new ones. Growing up we actually watched America's Most Wanted and Unsolved Mysteries as a family.

I used to watch crime shows all the time... I stopped awhile back because I had seen them all. I'll check out that chanel to see if there are any new ones. Growing up we actually watched America's Most Wanted and Unsolved Mysteries as a family.

There are lots of new shows on there. They have some older ones like old Dateline shows from NBC but lots of new shows too.

I like watching:

Evil, I - told from the point of view of the killer
Stolen Voices, Buried Secrets - told from POV of the victim
Behind Mansion Walls - rich people get killed
Scorned: Love Kills - relationship murders

Now that I listed what I've been watching, I realize that I sound a little demented but I always wanted to be a mystery/suspense writer ... life just got in the way.

Forgot to add, a lot of the shows have interviews with the actual detectives that investigated the case and interviews with family members of the victims, etc. They go thru a whole bunch of different suspects they investigate, etc too. There are different views of everyone involved and there is a real "investigative" feel to the shows which I really like.

Days of our Lives
Army Wives
Rizzoli & Isles

I also watch a lot of HGTV - House Hunters, Property Brothers, Holmes Inspection.

Last night I watched Strange Sex on TLC. One story was about a lady with the biggest natural breasts, 102zzz... they were huge! It seems to be on every night lately. I can never find anything interesting to watch.

OMG I flipped that last night mjust have been the show before, it was a guy who could only get hard when he NURSED on his lactating wife. Who goes on TV with that?

There are lots of new shows on there. They have some older ones like old Dateline shows from NBC but lots of new shows too.

I like watching:

Evil, I - told from the point of view of the killer
Stolen Voices, Buried Secrets - told from POV of the victim
Behind Mansion Walls - rich people get killed
Scorned: Love Kills - relationship murders

Now that I listed what I've been watching, I realize that I sound a little demented but I always wanted to be a mystery/suspense writer ... life just got in the way.

Forgot to add, a lot of the shows have interviews with the actual detectives that investigated the case and interviews with family members of the victims, etc. They go thru a whole bunch of different suspects they investigate, etc too. There are different views of everyone involved and there is a real "investigative" feel to the shows which I really like.

I used to watch forensic files, cold case files, body of evidence, etc. I'm excited about new shows!!

Apparently a lot of people are demented (me included) because there are a ton of shows.

Never too late... Start writing!

I barely ever watch TV. Thanks for the reccomendations.

Not much....our choices suck and what was left has now been "parental controlled"

I can't even watch Friends anymore. Too risque.

Feel like telling him to save the $$. Nothing left to watch anyway.

:eek: :faint: :eek:

Back