What's new

What healthy food do you eat?

Kirk

Mastermind Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Peak Coin
What healthy food do you eat? Also, how often do you eat healthy food and do you make an effort to do it?

Personally I just eat whatever I'm given, though I do have an apple or banana on occasion. :p

I don't put in too much effort when it comes to being healthy. I avoid the bad preservatives, artificial colours, meat, GMOs and try to avoid microwave meals. But sometimes I'm lazy...

I eat salad, bread, pasta, vegetables... I'm not sure if all that's healthy but that's all I can think of tbh.

I love vegetables! I prefer them raw, but I'll eat them cooked, too. I eat fruit sometimes, but I'm lazy so I like to buy the fruit trays that are ready to eat! I don't like prepping food.

In all honesty I prefer healthy food, I no longer really like unhealthy stuff like chocolate and cakes idek why o_O

Though I'm never hungry either so I only really eat dinner which is always some healthy meal my mum's cooked ;)

I've never really focused on trying to eat healthy, but I do tend to.

I absolutely LOVE apples - when I was in school I would take in between 3 and 5 apples - occasionally a pasta salad.
Luckily, I have a pretty quick metabolism so haven't really had to worry weight-wise.

I also love salad. I make awesome salad.

However, I never used to get spots; or if I did it would be one huge one, but very rarely. My forehead at the moment has a few which is horrible (not large, red or anything, but small and I notice them a lot), so I'm intending to become more healthy - drink more water and such to sort my skin out. It could be hormonal changes with my Depo shot, but I REALLY hope not. The creams, wipes, lotions, etc. are just having no effect other than making my face smell like chemicals. :sad:

I don't actively try to eat healthily, but sometimes I'll persuade myself to swap the Snickers for something slightly less fattening.
I try to stay away from stuff that has additives/artificial flavours and colours/lots of preservatives/etc. but that's more because I don't like the idea of not really knowing what I'm eating rather than trying to be healthy.

I'm quite picky with fruit and veg, so I don't really tend to bother much with them unless I can be arsed to prepare them how I like them.

Well balanced meals identifies foods which might be regarded as being best to wellbeing outside of a usual proper diet needed for human being diet.

My dad has a juicer and everyday he makes fresh juice with grapes, kale, apples, carrots, pears and strawberries, so I often get my servings of fruit/vegetables by drinking the juice.

Back