What's new

What is the easiest musical instrument to play?

Jason2022

Senior Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Besides obvious stuff like the tambourine or triangle,:p some have claimed the bass guitar is. However, I have to debate this idea. For one thing, a lot of bass lines are rather complex. For instance, look at the work of The Red Hot Chili Pepper's Flea.

Of course something like tambourine, triangle and maracas as well. But for real though, I would choose the flute, since it's the first one that my school had teach me to do or play with, so it's fun and easy to learn. :D

I'm not sure. I've only played percussion, and while some might say that the drums are easy to learn, I would attest to the fact they are not. There is a lot of coordination and practice required. A lot of the movements are also more complex than they would seem to someone not familiar with drums.

I would have to say the flute is probably one of the easiest instruments to play and learn to play. I remember getting a flute when I was a kid and I learned to play so many songs on it and never found it too difficult at all. I also learned to play the violin as well but that was probably the hardest instrument I learned to play.

The bass guitar is easy to master and play because you just need to know the progression of bass lines of songs. I think drums is the easiest. I am a pro level drummer without anyone having to show me anything. I have so many people like me too.

Back