What's new

What is the weather like where you live? (2018)

It is cold out. -10 or so.

Still cold here. I think we will hit 29 in the middle of the week.

Currently I'm staying in the western part of Nigeria called Oyo state. I'm in a town known as Saki, Oyo State and it's very cold here with lots of wind. It gets very worse at night, I find it very difficult to sleep without wearing a winter jacket and still covering myself with a blanket.

I do enjoy cold weather but this much cold is very disturbing to me. My entire body is having a hard adjusting to the weather but I believe with time, I'm going to get used to it. Screenshot_2018-01-04-11-24-29.png

Down here in Norfolk we got our yearly "worst blizzard of the century", lol! It snowed a bit, 40 mph wind and cold, about 20, 25 degrees. Snow shuts this place down. I was born in Ohio and lived in NYC since age 20, I don't think these citizens could make it.

Every time I walk outside I regret my decision because the heat is quickly stolen from my body. Other than that not too bad though, it's sunny at least.

Fortunately, we experience good weather at this time of year. It is sunny but still we can feel a bit of a cold breeze. I just hope that the weather on other of parts of the world will get better soon.

AUSTRALIA!

This is in Celcius

GX8Cu2i.png

We have started to warm up around here. Going to hit 40ish today.

Our weather right now is great. Its sunny sometimes cloudy but the wind is cold so the weather feels refreshing. :) Its 4:50am right now and its 26°C.

It's toasty here in my place in PH. January should be a cold month but I guess things have change.

We hit 60ish today.

Philippines,Partly cloudy 28 °c

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-01-12-13-03-39.png
    Screenshot_2018-01-12-13-03-39.png
    800.3 KB · Views: 47
We are 55 to 60 today.

Hey this topic was moved. It is snowing out.

It snowed about an inch in Tennessee. However, though, it would have been cooler to have about 3 inches.

Back