What's new

What is your belief

Pivetor

Establishing Talker
PF Member
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Points
42
Peak Coin
0.000000
Do you believe in a spiritual figure? Either god, jesus, ect. Or are you another religious being, such as a Buddhist, Hindu, ect. If so, what are some of the ways you express this when your in public places, do you not eat meat, pray before you eat food, ect.
 
I believe in Christ, i don't show like to show that i am a Christian by doing certain things, but let others find out by my behavior and character. Not stressing on one.
 
I believe in some Paganism, I'm kinda Heathen, not Christian at all... so yeah, and I'm a kinda witch. I worship Gods and Goddesses like Zeus or Gaia or something.
 
I would have to say that I am Agnostic...I don't actively NOT believe in God, it is just that there is no way that you can prove to me that he exists...I am not saying the he/she/it doesn't exist, just don't have the time to ponder it.
 
dusty6669 said:
I would have to say that I am Agnostic...I don't actively NOT believe in God, it is just that there is no way that you can prove to me that he exists...I am not saying the he/she/it doesn't exist, just don't have the time to ponder it.
So, you're doubting God's existence and will eh? You're gonna go to hell for it, nah kidding... XDD
 
I get that alot....lol

Though there are those days that if I did believe in Hell I would swear I was already there!!!!
 
dusty6669 said:
I get that alot....lol

Though there are those days that if I did believe in Hell I would swear I was already there!!!!

I was just kidding there eh? Not need to take me seriously... XDD
 
I am Atheist, I do not believe in any gods, though I do believe in spiritual figures (Ghosts) there are more logical, and scientific proof of those than of the religious decents.

I am a science person, if science can prove it wrong then I will go with that. If it has hard core evidence backing it up, then I am with it. If I simply believed in a book, man would life be amazing. Dragons everywhere, wizards, superheros. Though books are mostly false, as what I think with the Bible, and any biblical study.
 
Hmm Pivetor, I hope one day you get to know the real world and life.
 
Pivetor said:
I am Atheist, I do not believe in any gods, though I do believe in spiritual figures (Ghosts) there are more logical, and scientific proof of those than of the religious decents.

I am a science person, if science can prove it wrong then I will go with that. If it has hard core evidence backing it up, then I am with it. If I simply believed in a book, man would life be amazing. Dragons everywhere, wizards, superheros. Though books are mostly false, as what I think with the Bible, and any biblical study.
And you too, are going to h**** for this belief and faith, nah kidding, teasing.
 
Great Corn on the Cob.

? Delicious Corn on the Cob! ?

Fill pot with water then add a stick of salted butter and 1 cup of milk. Bring to a rapid boil. Put ears of corn in turn heat to low simmer for 5-8 minutes. It will be the best corn on the cob you have ever had !!!
 
I've never heard of using milk. Very interesting! I like wrapping the ears in aluminum foil with butter, honey, and salt. Toss them on the grill for about 15 or so.
 
Bex said:
I've never heard of using milk. Very interesting! I like wrapping the ears in aluminum foil with butter, honey, and salt. Toss them on the grill for about 15 or so.
I like corn both ways. Though yours sounds very good also.
 
Back
Top