Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All Seasons

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

bluediamond

Senior Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Everyone has a favorite season, my favorite is Fall.. because its not to hot or cold, just right.

Mine too. It used to be Winter, but in the past years, Winters were too cold. ;)

As much as I like autumn in New England, I also know what's coming around the corner from it, the freezing cold winters here in Maine, where it can get as cold as minus 30 F and we can have as much as four feet of snow on the ground.

Hence, I like early summer the best. It's a world-a-way from Maine's winters.

Spring. Early spring is just beautiful. I usually hate the cold, but at least I can sit infront of the fireplace and say to myself ''Just a few more weeks, and we'll have hot weather''. And watching everything burst into life once more, beautiful sight.

But, uh, yea, I loathe cold. I can't put my hate into words, I absolutely despise it. So, Autumn, Winter, not the best time of the year for me.
But I prefer Winter over Autumn. At least Winter is a step closer to Spring.

Fall, definitely. I like wearing jeans and sweatshirts :) Also, it's gorgeous with the leaves changing color and all that. But I love winter, too, for the snow!

Mine would be fall as well for the same reason the temperature seems to be just right, and the air is a lot fresher or so it feels like it, just sucks that after fall comes winter and the snow.

Most Mainers hate mud season in the spring here in The Pine Tree State, as it's a dreary time of year.

However, while it's not my favorite time of year, I've come to like mud season. It's better for me since I can walk around my neighborhood, something I usually can't do in the winter since it's to icy and dangerous on the back roads around here. And the mud season is warmer than the mud-season.

I like Winter season cause there are few peoples out side of my area! every one want to keep stay in their own houses....

Spring cause i love the nature.
and this is the season which is best for me

Summer, Monsoon, Winter, Autumn and Spring are different seasons. But among these, winter is my favorite season. The reason is I like wearing new sweater, scarves or shawls or different design, style and color. In winter, early in the morning, the climate is very cool and clear. When sun rise, its first rays fall on leaves or flowers and make entire atmosphere blossom. Winter is the only season where you can see the natural beauty and color of the nature.

Early last summer I was in south Florida. It was muggy and in the 90's. But despite being from Maine, I liked it.

On my way down to the Florida Keys, I passed through South Carolina where it was 102 degrees. Even the locals down there were complaining about it. But it was no big deal for me.

Part of the reason for this is that the summer before in Maine, it reached 90 degrees more than once, which is unusual. It helped get me used to it.

the fall. its always so pretty (at least where i live)
and things start happening. my old neighborhood had an Octoberfeast every year. and people start coming back home from summer/spring trips and everyones back together, and all the good tv shows start in the fall!

Some people here in Maine wish the whole year was winter, as they love snowmobiling and other winter sports.

These folks should move to Alaska if they dislike summer that much.

It's supposed to be in the mid-60's in Delaware and Maryland for the next couple of days. I wish I were there. Instead, it's cold and snowy here in Maine. And I've still got all of Febuary and half of March to go though as of this writing before consistently warmer weather takes over in Maine.

I love summer. The long days, the heat, sitting outside with my family drinking something cold and just yakking the evening away, watching the sun go down and still being comfortable...you can't beat it.

Back