What's new

What is your favourite piece of clothing?

M

melodyeye

Hi friends,
Got something you really ought to bin but can't because it's your favourite most comfy...and reminds you off happy days go by?
What's your favourite piece of clothing?

My fav is my pull over No fear hoodie, which still fits after all of these years. Which in its on right is sorta amazing LOL

They're not super old, and are still of decent quality, but I have this pair of stripey pajama pants that I love, as they are some of my most comfortable pajama pants that I have.

For me , i like my scarf,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,coloful and stylish......

My black corderoy jeans and my umpiring sports jacket.

I also love wearing my hoodie which is blue in colour along with my royal blue and beige coloured polar fleece top.

Black trakkies as well.

I would have to go with my custom made fedora hat. Its has been with me for years on countless trips from Ecuador to Vegas and more.
p327826867-4.jpg

And my orange and black Harley Davidson jacket. It has not gotten the same mileage of use because I live in Florida but it holds some good memories like meeting my now wife when I was wearing that jacket.

On cold days like today it's gotta be my north melbourne footy scarf and beanie. Keeps me warm and out of the wet

My old trainers - I can't imagine myself without them. Now i wear them when I dig the ground but soon will have to throw them away.

old days....for me they were not long ago...
i still miss my favorite shirt, sadly it is too short for me now...

A long sleeve pocket T-shirt. For some reason button down shirts drive me nuts. :nixweiss:

I don't have a specific article of clothing as my favorite, but any big ol' comfy sweatshirt I love.

I am not very trendy or fancy thats why I just like jeans and denim and simple plain shirt

A hoodie.. just love the warmth and also if it rains you have something to cover your head.

Back