What's new

What is your favourite Social Network

Media22

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Google+ is coming but you may find dozens of social networks, Facebook, Orkut, Stumble upon, twitter, etc...what is your favourite

I would say Facebook and Twitter

I generally use Facebook to speak with friends and family, it does the job well. I want to make a Google+ account as it is the 'new thing' at the moment, but I can't because there's an age requirement?

I tend to stay where most of my friends are. so right now facbook.
But i see google+ coming strong.

I don't like any social networking sites, but I just use facebook to talk to like 2 people :p

I dont like any, they all give viruses and many other bad things.. Plus people can find out lots of stuff about you that is really creepy.

I don't really use any, Harris Google + has an age requirement because they are testing it still (Beta) but when its fully released there won't be an age restriction.

I use Facebook to speak with friends and family, it does the job well. I want to make a Google+ account as it is the 'new thing' at the moment.

Hmm do not use it as much as I used too but mine would be Facebook.

in my country in indonesia we using kaskus to communicate
and also using facebook to chat with my buddy

Facebook.
I use forums & facebook I don't really bother using twitter.

facebook and twitter
because i got many friends from it :D

i usually use the facebook and i thin it is the best social network site now recent is google plus

I use social network and forum with facebook. I don't really bother using twitter. :)

I do not like Social networking, quickly boring for me

but I have had a Friendster, Facebook and Twitter

I do not like Social networking, quickly boring for me

but I have had a Friendster, Facebook and Twitter

I like facebook. Just chat and comment to my friends and play games there :D Other sites is not very interesting much.

I only used Facebook for socializing but ever since the admin changed much of the Facebook appearance,I am starting to have a little issue with it.Especially the chatbox.Can't really see who is online.Instead,both the online and offline contacts appear which I find it really kind of pointless to show the offline contacts...

It is still Facebook for me. I am not that familiar with the other social networking sites. Also, I find Facebook easy to use. But I know that the others also have their strong points.

Facebook, as it is the most-used and I am not familiar with any other social network nor am I registered.

Back