What's new

What item under $100 or less improves your quality of life the most?

wildbirdy

Mastermind Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
sketching pencils, $14.00 and drawing helps me, relax and makes me happy when I can master the illusion I am trying to create. What improves your life under a $100.00.

IMG_0151.png

ATM it's my drink:)

but a nice mouse pad would improve my work extremly:( (as you see, i'm having ATM a sheet of paper)

For gadgets, I'd have to say my Kindle. I love to read and I read very fast compared to most. Buying books can get expensive and then I have to store them. With the way I read, I'd need another house to store them all. My Kindle holds something like 1400 books (I only have between 400 and 500 at a time, usually). I can take my Kindle anywhere, easily, by just putting it in my bag, and I do carry it just about everywhere.

Internet access, hehe.

Seriously, I hate paying for it monthly, but that's a small price to pay for all the things I can do online. I wouldn't replace it with anything else for the world. <3

Toilet paper.. Just sayin
This, Milk, and Coffee as well. Same with internet access. I can't believe some countries filter their citizens as to what they can browse. Oh, I love the freedom as well.

I also enjoy buying herbal incense sometimes, it doesn't cost too much, I spend $10-20 on it every other day.
It's a good alternative to smoking weed, I'll tell you that one.

I'd also go for a hammock since we have a rooftop on our house. Its pretty sweet to just lay there and listen to romantic music while the wind simply touches your skin.

Back