What's new

What kind of GPU do you have?

OneProcess

Established Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
When I was looking to buy a brand new GPU I wanted something that was going to be super fast and efficient for my gaming needs but I also didn't want to spend all the money in the world for one either.

I went for a RTX 3070 Ti and it absolutely shreads when playing games like Warzone or Halo. I'm really pleased with it, even though it wasn't exactly cheap to get!

In my current build I am running an MSI RTX 3060 Ti which runs really well and I think improves performance in all the games I play. I would like to get a 3080 Ti at some point next year when I do some upgrades to my rig but I'm saving up so I can get good quality parts. I don't like to get things sooner by cheaping out. I prefer to go all out with great gear and I think the 3080 with more RAM would be great.

My latest graphics card is an MSI RTX 3050 with 8GB on RAM inside it. I chose it because it was reasonably priced and it also meets the requirements easily for the games that I like to play on my computer. I could have gotten a 3070 Ti but I felt that was a bit overkill.

The graphics card that I have at the moment in my computer is a Nvidia 3060 Ti which set me back a fair amount of money but it's great and I think I'll be using it for a while before I think about ever upgrading. I'll be waiting until maybe the 40 series (if that becomes a thing!).

Back