What's new

What make-up do you wear?

Vampenstine

Expert Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I assume this would be the right section for this.

I don't tend to wear much. I feel silly if it's too noticable.
Mascara, powdered foundation, sometimes lipstick, and that's all I wear on an every-day basis.
I'll sometimes wear eyeliner, but that's effort and it gets annoying 'cause it's never even on both eyes.

Am a great believer in the old saying that "Less Is Often More"...so unless am going somewhere special (where naturally I will make a huge effort) I tend to keep my make-up to a bare minimum.

Most days it will be just a little mascara, a small amount of powdered foundation and lipgloss...In my Mother's words..."Job Done" :)

i get really lazy about makeup. for just everyday stuff, i pretty much only wear some foundation and mascara. i'd wear eyeliner more but i think i'm almost out.
occasionally i'll wear some lip stain if i'm trying to look more put together or girly or something.

Never wear foundation although if I had some natural foundation I would. I want my skin to look like mine minus the slight imperfections...though make up smudged into it won't help so I settle for Nivea cream :p

I wear eyeliner and mascara :) occasionally lipstick if I can be bothered :)

None.

I only ever put any on if I'm going to meet my extended family and my face is red and blotchy or if I'm going to some event and I wanna make a good impression.
But even then I only wear just basic stuff that matches my skin tone so I can cover up redness or zits and stuff. I don't do the whole blush, lipstick, or mascara thing. I'll sometimes wear chap-stick, to keep my lips from cracking even worse, but that's about it.

But most of the time I don't even bother with it.

I'm a proud cake face :)

I usually wear:

-Foundation
-Concealer
-Eyeshadow (Urban Decay Naked Palette)
-Creme eyeliner
-Mascara
-Brow pencil
-Lip balm/gloss
-Blush

On a daily basis LOL.

i dont usually wear make up because i cant be arsed
when i do i usually do it for me :b it always makes me giggle when people try to tell me 'oh i like girls that are natural!' as i'm like
man i don't even care what sort of make up you like, i'm wearing what i think looks nice
typically ill slap on some eyeliner and foundation + powder
sometimes blush, sometimes mascara

I don't wear make-up. Too lazy to bother. But on special ocassions I will wear the usual masera and eye-liner. I don't like lip stick. lol

Back