What's new

What shows are your favorite to watch?

Laurz

Emerging Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
My favorite shows I like to watch are criminal minds, CSI, without a trace.
Gossip Girl, One tree hill, 90210 and Life unexpected.

Yesssss I am a girl so I like the girly shows :wasntme:

Which ones do you enjoy?

Criminal minds, Packed to the rafters (Aus show) Glee & anything medical such as House, ER etc.

Ooooo yes Glee is another haha, aswell as house, grey's anatomy and private practice. Forgot about those :)

Glee, pfft.

Generally I just watch funny shows, $#!% My Dad Says is a pretty good one that's come out recently.

haha, my mom likes $#!% my dad says. I never really got into it. I have waaay to many shows I watch. Raising Hope is also a new one that I really like to watch.

ER(series is over :( ), Third Watch (Series is over :(:( ), Paranormal State, Children of the Paranormal, um...and music videos hahaha!

lol mike you are like obSESSED with ER, i remember when you were like watching it nonstop 1 time

ok ok give me a break........5:40pm & I've been working behind the scenes on this place all day. Anyone make me a coffee please?? :001410:

Well my bad guys. I figured your fav shows would be some what real life. I'll be sure to put that stuff in w.e other forum next time =/

ok ok give me a break........5:40pm & I've been working behind the scenes on this place all day. Anyone make me a coffee please??

*Makes a nice fresh pot of coffee, then commences to down it all in one large gulp*

Well my bad guys. I figured your fav shows would be some what real life. I'll be sure to put that stuff in w.e other forum next time =/

Don't worry about it. I'm sure no one really minds if a topic gets put out of place unless they have some sort of severe organizational OCD type deal.

I was kind of saying it towards Mike, since I had him make the section so, he should know where it goes. :)

I don't have OCD but, it just makes it less cluttered.

I was kind of saying it towards Mike, since I had him make the section so, he should know where it goes. :)

I don't have OCD but, it just makes it less cluttered.

I didn't mean that as a comment against you, you were only making a suggestion, I'm talking about the crazy people who demand that threads be moved because they're not in the right spot and flip out about it.

Oh okay because I was just asking as a question if it should be moved. :D I wasn't demanding... but, it seems like some might of thought I was saying to move it. I was only suggesting it because, to me it would make more sense there instead of in real life, That is just how I see it though.

My favorite show The Glades is on break :(

who the heck cares what thread its on!!!!! it's the same **** thing here or there. people still see it and still commented on it =/ sorry for causing a problem.
rofl

who the heck cares what thread its on!!!!! it's the same **** thing here or there. people still see it and still commented on it =/ sorry for causing a problem.
rofl

It's not a problem, don't worry.

Anyway, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy. <3

I don't own a TV, but I get these on DVD

Bones
Criminal Minds
NCIS
TrueBlood

Torchwood season 4 is coming out next year, which will be good. Otherwise...

Back