What's new

What was you first ever gaming console/computer

Strider

Establishing Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Mine was a ZX Spectrum Z80 which had a tape cassette for loading games my god they took over 30 minutes to load and we all thought it was great, If I have to wait longer than a minute these days I am pulling my hair out.

My first ever games console was a Gameboy Advance SP, I bought it just a few months after it was out. It costed just under what the Xbox 360 Arcade costs right now.

mine was the gameboy advanced. I still have it :p I got it when I was 6, i am 13 now

I don't even know what that is Khaleel :p

My first ever was a Commodore 64 lol Yeah I am that old. I actually had fun with it at times even though it could be frustrating.

I had a SNES when i was like 0 years old, my brother got it bought for him, but i remember playing on it when i was about 2.

Strider said:
Mine was a ZX Spectrum Z80 which had a tape cassette for loading games my god they took over 30 minutes to load and we all thought it was great, If I have to wait longer than a minute these days I am pulling my hair out.

I had a TRS-80 with a cassette 'drive' myself. Not sure how I put up with it >_>

The first console I got was the sega mega drive I was around 5 or 6 then

My family had a Master System and NES when i was born..soon got a Mega Drive and SNES after that.

I had a 233 MHz AMD. I still remember used to play commandos in it.

Back