What's for dinner? 9-28-2010

fords8

Hanging Out!
Peak Director
Peak Mediator
Mountaineers
PF Member
Reaction score
At my house, it will be breaded pork cutlets, mashed potatoes, gravy, corn, green beans with onions, tomatoes and garlic and homemade bread. I made a pan of brownies for dessert.

What will be hitting your table tonight?

:ranting: Dunno.. I am still on strike!

Hell no I won't cook! Hell no I won't cook! :ranting:

ham, green beans, and mashed potatoes...not sure what we will have for dessert. maybe just vanilla starbucks ice cream (sooo good).

I think I'm going to make pancakes & bacon tonight.

Joan since I am on strike.. can I come enjoy dinner with you?? ;)

Joan since I am on strike.. can I come enjoy dinner with you?? ;)

Sure thing Piggers - bring Tibbers & Winnie along too. Chloe & Sophie would love a play date.

ham, green beans, and mashed potatoes...not sure what we will have for dessert. maybe just vanilla starbucks ice cream (sooo good).

Mom used to make this, mine was never as good. Sounds good!

nothing--well maybe pasta

I have 3 of my DD's friends coming over to make breast cancer cookies for a bake sale

my kids are asking Sushi....now if i can just a find a q for asian food that will be great....

Probably spaghetti or cheese ravioli and italian green beans

Didn't make the soup last night, so will have it tonight. Piggy you are welcome to come over, but I'll put you to work cleaning.

Homemade pizza

One with pepperoni
One with mushrooms
and one with the works
Sausage, pepperoni, mushrooms, peppers and onions

with a salad of course and just got free ice cream:giggles:

OK so I am hungry so I decided to make Tacos. {grumble grumble grumble}

I had lentil in the crockpot before going to bed last night, going to make some garlic bread to go with the soup.

I made pesto so we will have that and some chicken cutlets with some sort of frozen veggie.

Roast in the crockpot, boiled potatoes, green beens, & grands biscuits. Kitchen is starting to smell yummy and the other rooms smell like angel whisper candles!

Whatever DH decides to whip up. Hopefully it will incude butternut squash. I just went to my mom's and picked a dozen from her garden. She still has 15 left and not too many in my family besides me and DH and mom eat it. She had a bumper crop this year. I may bring a couple to work and go and pick more next week.

Back