What's new

What's for dinner?

~kev~

Emerging Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
My wife and I had hot wings for dinner last night.

Tonight, I dont know what we are going to have. Its going to be something simple though.

Pasta and suace >_> Ran out of food, and we can't shop for groceries untill tomorrow morning.

Deep fried, Perogies with fried up bacon and sour cream Mixed up salad.

I am hoping more chile but if not more good mood food. Not arby's. lmfao!!

I don't know, but I hope we get to eat something fried tonight! Haven't been having something like that in a very long time.

My mom is a great cook and she knows all Punjab, South India and Gujarati recipes. Al Punjabi and Gujarati recipes of my mom are favorite to me. My uncle and aunt are also coming for dinner at home. So in today's dinner we are having veg biryani with butter milk, Buttter roti with Kaju-Masala.

Tonight we're having steak with mushrooms on top, yellow rice, and a salad- yum :)

Potato salad, Bbq hotdogs and a .fudgsicle and a diet soda mine is gingerale.

We are having BBQ wieners with a lettuce salad, and whole wheat garlic bread, which I will toast up on the BBQ.

I went to a buffet earlier when my family members. I ate a lot of fish - fried, and popcorn shrimp. I'm still full and this was hours ago.

I went to a buffet earlier when my family members. I ate a lot of fish - fried, and popcorn shrimp. I'm still full and this was hours ago.
We only have Chinese buffet's around here and they're pretty decent. I love going to Florida - Golden Corral is awesome!

We only have Chinese buffet's around here and they're pretty decent. I love going to Florida - Golden Corral is awesome!
That's where we went bro. They built another one close by our house. **** is only $10/person. It's well worth it.

That's where we went bro. They built another one close by our house. **** is only $10/person. It's well worth it.
I figured down south had to be Golden Corral. :D We have one up here in Binghamton, roughly 2 hours from me. It's almost worth the trip, lol. GC is the first time I had fried cat fish - that stuff is off da hook.

I'm also a big fan of their bourbon chicken and they have to have the best mashed potatoes I've ever tasted.

I figured down south had to be Golden Corral. :D We have one up here in Binghamton, roughly 2 hours from me. It's almost worth the trip, lol. GC is the first time I had fried cat fish - that stuff is off da hook.

I'm also a big fan of their bourbon chicken and they have to have the best mashed potatoes I've ever tasted.
Man, its the best place ever. I love the bread that they have as well. My plates were mainly fish. Fried catfish, popcorn shrimp, etc. They built a new one literally 15 minutes from my house. My girlfriend found some coupons online for it, and the manager said "We don't accept coupons on mobile phones"
I was like "What's that point of having coupons online if we can't use them from the phone?"
She goes "It's not my fault, call my district manager and let them know how you feel."

Lmao. I haven't called yet.:ROFL:

How much does a buffet cost when you go there in your location? Is it $10 as well?

Back