What's new

what's the dealio?..

Chase

Part Of The Furniture
PF Member
Reaction score
cat got your keyboard?..

It's december, everyone is running around all stressed and busy getting ready for the holidays :p

Me, I'm more tired. This week is a short week for me. I'll only have about 70 hours in this week. My last check ( which is one week ) I had just over 95 hours on it, worked 7days. I'm burned out big time. It's like this every year at my work.We get really slow october and november and then get ****ing swamped right before christmas.

The long hours aren't bad if you ease into it or if your busy for a while but going from months of barely working 40 a week to almost a hundred a week ****s ya up a bit. It's the one thing that makes me think about going into another line of work.

pfft. everyone should have done their christmas shopping in november, like me. :p

i guess you fit into the "holiday madness" category. just don't go "holiday crazy" and go "holiday postal". :unsure:

i'm tired.

I don't have a cat. :unsure:

i have a cat. not on purpose. it meows outside my window. i want to kill it. it's my mother in law's.

tonight i was in the loungeroom, dad and i the only ones home of an evening for once, and the cat was outside the window. usually the cat is let in and out, in and out, 40 times before bedtime to eat 2 cat biscuits, rub fur off on furniture and perhaps on an eventful evening, **** on the laundry floor. tonight i just sat there and watched the **** meow at the window and smiled.

kelkel - 1
cat - 217

the **** owned me when my ankle was more ****ed. i left my window open one evening. he saw this oppertunity and seized it, choosing to meow incessantly on the window frame at dawn. i got myself out of bed, hobbled out there to scream at it, but had hobbled out there in my undies, so wasn't willing to make too much noise so the neighbours might look out of their windows. so i tried waving my arms. it looked at me as if to say "is that all you've got?". so i hobbled after it. it moved a little. hobble a little more, move a little. all while waving my arms, in my driveway in my underwear. i finally hop after the ****, hurt myself, cat realises there's a gap, cat runs inside house.

:mad:

Ewwwww

I heard they taste like Moo Goo Gai Pan.

Moo Goo Gai Pan is good people.

And a good BB gun would solve all your cat problems. :shifty:

it's not my cat to gun down. :(

but then i'll have the bury the **** thing. :mad:

or fry him up with vegetables.

But you'll have to kill him 8 more times.

xmas sucks the life out of the world. everyone wants to just kill themselves to end their misery, but instead, they spend all their money, eat way too much, and put on a happy face at the 11 parties they HAVE to go to, but would prefer not to.

Back