What's new

What's the longest distance you've ever travelled by road?

TeeGee

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Traveling is among my hobbies and I always try to find time to go on a road trip or a vacation to some place I haven't been to before.

I have traveled to few west African countries and one of the longest road trip I had was when I traveled from Nigeria to Ghana by road and this was on a field trip adventure we had during my college days though it was a long trip it was filled with so much fun as I had time to really appreciate the lush wildlife conservations we passed through on our way to Ghana.

What's the longest distance you've ever travelled by road.

I'm not sure what the longest travel by car I've ever done, but I've made a good few journeys by car for 3 to 4 hours. It's never really enjoyable because of traffic and how closed off you are whilst in a car. I try and only go short distances by car if I can because at least I don't have to sit around doing nothing for too long.

I'm from the UK so nothing impressive haha! My longest road trip is about 6.5hrs from London to Edinburgh in Scotland, UK.

The longest I have ever travelled by road is 2 hours 19 mins which was 107.3 miles when I went to a concert in Manchester with family years back.

Altogether that was 4 hours 38 minutes and 214.6 miles round trip.

A total of 2 hours once, my back was killing me by the time I stepped out of the car, not something I can do often.

I drove to Charlotte, Michigan from Northeastern Tennessee once. My mistake was not getting a motel. It was dangerous.

Toronto to Buffalo was the longest car ride I've been in.

Probably 5 hours. I haven't ever been in a car much over that. But some people travel across the entire country in a car. I just don't see how they do it.

It took nearly 8 hours to travel from my parent's house to my mother's province. The journey was quite long, and I found myself feeling bored since smartphones were not popular during that time. We had to make a lot of stops to take a break or go to the restroom.

I remember traveling to school by road by then, I usually spend the whole day on road, that's around nine hours plus and more not times. It was extremely stressful though.

My longest road travel was in my own country and I traveled 1200 kilometers two and fro in a SUV. I traveled 600 kilometers and then walked 6 hours up a mountain and 6 hours down the mountain and then drove 600 kilometers back home.

I live in the southern part of my country and I had to travel to the western part. That journey took me about 12 hours to complete. And I did the same round back. That journey is what people actually do very often in my country.

Back