What's new

Whats your favorite programming language?

Kaiser

Legend Of The Universe
PF Member
Reaction score
My Favorite language is php because all the forum scripts use it, and im interested in learning more of it. Whats your favorite?

lol for a second their I thought you were going to say English. Should known though seeing has this thread is in the "Programming Discussions" forum. I would have to say CSS for me.

Yea CSS is one of my favorites also.

php is my fave and my best known lang because i use it alot =)

Mines is html as all i know is html.
But if i wouldof learn longer, i would say i go at php as they make your website look really nice.

HTML is real basic, and anyone can learn it.

CSS im learning at the moment. Pretty simple you know.

My most use language is Delphi, but I have not write program for near 8 years. If I have a chance to restart, I would learn Cobol. This has highest corporate market share.

I'm working on html5, css3, and jQuery now trying to get a handle on it since that is where the web is headed.

I'm working on html5, css3, and jQuery now trying to get a handle on it since that is where the web is headed.
Very nice. Always good to stay updated eh? lol

Esp since XenForo uses those three in the code and I need to know them to really do any serious design work.
I agree, xenforo is so futuristic already in beta.. god know how it will end up 5 years from now.

I like HTML just because its simple but also would like to learn more PHP because of how common it is.

Actually HTML is more common, who dosent know HTML, I dont even count HTML as a language because of how easy it is.

Actually HTML is more common, who dosent know HTML, I dont even count HTML as a language because of how easy it is.
I don't know HTML. I only know a few bits and pieces here and there to get what I need done.

Well yea I guess its because of my knowledge of it. I can make a full nice page.

Back