What's new

What's your favorite smartphone accessories?

Maxwell1

Establishing Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Smartphone accessories are what helps you to have a far more better experience with your smartphone. It can be headset, earphones, earbuds, packs, screen guard, holders and so on. Which one is your favorite that will never be missing in your smartphone? 

I can overlook any other smartphone accessories but I wouldn't ignore screen glass especially the full glue type. I can't have my Samsung Galaxy S20FE smartphone that's very expensive to have it's screen broken easily. 

I think the best smartphone accessories for me are a screen protector to make sure you don't crack the screen and also a case to help protect the back of the phone. They don't make phones like they used to and the delicate material which is usually glass can shatter so easily, it's always wise to have plenty of protection covering your phone.

Yeah I agree that a good phone case is a super important accessory for a phone. I think another good accessory is to have some earbuds so you can listen to music or something on the go. Any kind of wireless based buds are a must because you can pop them into your pocket whilst you're on the move and it's not a lot to carry.

One of the best accessories for a smartphone of any brand is a charging case. They're great because you get the protection of a case plus the added ability to charge your phone when you need to without having to find a power source to charge it up. It does make the phone very chunky but the benefits outweigh the size it makes the device.

Back