What's new

Whats your favourite Sport?

Rampensau

Emerging Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I love Car Racing, the Sound and the Speed is just awesome. It may boring to watch, because they are actually driving in a circle but i like it anyways. What about you?

I would have to say that my favourite sport is tennis and snooker both for playing and watching on the TV.

I have always been a fan of these two sports but more so tennis over snooker for both watching and playing.

Wow Snooker, absolutly. I dont search for it on tv, but sometimes I find it accidently and then im enjoying it

I love soccer and floor hockey. I had so much fun playing those sports in high school and university. It was some good times.

Hockey. My second favorite is basketball. Leafs, and Raptors fan.

My favorite sport is baseball. My second favorite sport is football and then Basketball.

I'm not too big into sports except for Hockey. I"m an NJ Devils fan, always have been since I was really young. Hockey is the only sport I can seem to follow regularly.

For me l like the football sport. I liked that when l was still young.

My favourite is football and I am a fan of Manchester United. I am the type that can't go a whole week without watching a live football game.

My favorite sport really depends on what I'm into at the moment. I mean, if I was playing basketball all the time, I'd probably start to like it more again, like when I was a kid. Is that true with you all?

I don't follow sports, but if I had to pick one it would have to be baseball. I love watching my 6-year-old grandson play baseball.

Back