What's new

Where did you find us?

theOkilla

Established Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Please post where you found the forum in this thread.

Once upon a time there was a man named Joshua aka Shadrack who spoke in the tongue called "English" he spoke to me in a way that intrigued me far beyond anyones imagination.
He told me that there was a place where you could contribute to a so called "forum" while making money, even if it is just a small amout it's still something to keep you going towards a goal.
So where I'm going with this is that Shadrack brought me here from Skype.

I found this site from Forum Promotion. I'm not going to say it like it's a fairytale :p

You told me about it on MSN, so I decided to host it for you. ^^

theOkilla said:
Please post where you found the forum in this thread.

i found the forum on a forum promotion site (cannot remember which one, as I use a few of them)

I found you on forum promotion, I have been following you there and so on my way to ptpforum ;)

Im from Divinity-X and someone posted a topic about it. Thought It was a great idea so I joined! :D

Saw it hiding somewhere on the Divinity forums. It looked interesting enough, but at first I thought it was a joke. Checked it out, found it legit, so here I am. :D

I'm from forum firsthosting and someone posted a topic about Post To Paid. Thought It was a great idea, and I think it's first in the world so I joined!

Kyle told me about it on MSN, I was in the top 10 first registered, I believe.

Redindex told me about right as I click your topic on the MyBB forums :p

Great, thank you guys for replying here. It will help me figure out the best way to advertise :)

Well i found it because someone referred me :D

I found this forum on another paid to post forum some one created a topic about this forum & i joined this forum.

i also found you in forum promotion from indonesia forum. so i came here to see. i like new forum, cause there we can know a lot of people. old forum always care themselves. hope this one not same like the others. :D

i found this forum from indonesian forum

Jandra said:
i also found you in forum promotion from indonesia forum. so i came here to see. i like new forum, cause there we can know a lot of people. old forum always care themselves. hope this one not same like the others. :D

he is the thread starter

I found this on MyBB Community Forums as it was advertised there.

Back