What's new
  • Support Peak Forum!
    Vote for us in the Site Battle Madness contest.
    Round 4 Vote PF

Where do you see Pogba next season?

Henrywrites

Expert Talker
Mountaineers
PF Member
Reaction score
Peak Coin
Football is one of the best sports in the world with the best players playing in top clubs. Paul Pogba contract at Manchester United will end this season giving him the opportunity to decide where he plays next. Do you see him returning to Juve?

He's already signed for Juve. It's high time he left my dear club. Pogba was a big virus in Manchester United. Mourinho said it and he was right.

He's already signed for Juve. It's high time he left my dear club. Pogba was a big virus in Manchester United. Mourinho said it and he was right.
The last interview that Pogba granted about Manchester United not offering him a new contract early showed how ungrateful he is as a player. I wish him the best at Juve, but he has a lot to do in order to become better.

The last interview that Pogba granted about Manchester United not offering him a new contract early showed how ungrateful he is as a player. I wish him the best at Juve, but he has a lot to do in order to become better.
Both Sir Alex Ferguson and Mourinho were right about Pogba and it's fat agent Riola. The greedy fat man is dead already but Pogba still remained a virus for United. I won't forgive him easily. I wish him pains in Juve. He won't succeed there.

Back