What's new

Which is your favorite TV show and why?

devgolani

Establishing Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Please Post your all time favorite tv show and reason for it..

My all time favorite is Prison Break, and the only reason is "It made me jump out of my seat to see what's next"..

I like Dr. House, Psych and Bones, but i don't know which is better than others for me.

i like opera van java, that's drama comedy.. in Indonesia :)

South Park...I have always thought it was completely hilarious and my other favorite is House.

jackass because they are crazy good.
I like to laugh at them :D

i like Cyril : Simply Magic, it's perfect, i like it very much, motivating people to do something impossible :D

in local i like Kick Andy :p

my favorite tv show is fear factor because it is having the amazing thrill

prmsanta said:

yap, i like overa van java too , ,
OVJ make me can't stop laughing , . :D :D

Family guy & South park are pretty good and funny.;)

prmsanta said:

same as you,i love OVJ to.coz its very funny and make me can LOL.

I have to say that my favourite TV show will be The Simpsons and American Dad!Never fails to make me laugh!Both the main character are hilarious.Sometimes I watch it with my brother and the best season for me to watch The Simpsons is during Halloween!More variety for Simpsons.

I like Supernatural, you know, the devil hunting adventure of Sam and Dean
i watched all of the season

I have many favorite TV shows and one of them is National Geographic's Dog Whisperer, starring Cesar Millan. In this show, Mr. Millan teaches people how to deal with difficult dogs.

i like skesta on tv in indonesia and documentary film, comedy show...

The Walking Dead 400 Days.

I just finished this new addition to the Telltale game The Walking Dead. I would say first I like the game a lot. I enjoyed the fact that you played many different characters in a span of the first 400 days the out break took place. The ending was not too bad either though somewhere along the way I missed an achievement so I got to replay it to get the achievement.
The only thing I thought could have been was tying the original story at points in the new story line. Even though they did not do this the game was still good. Worth the 400 points to get.

Back