What's new

Which musical instrument do you like to hear ?

I love Violin, Guitar and Drums.
 
Siddharth said:
I love Guitar, Trumpet and Piano.

What do you like :headphones:

You hit it right on the spot for me my dear friend! I played all three of those at least once and I love the sound that comes out of them! :)
 
Daniel said:
Siddharth said:
I love Guitar, Trumpet and Piano.

What do you like :headphones:

You hit it right on the spot for me my dear friend! I played all three of those at least once and I love the sound that comes out of them! :)

Cool Dude ! Great to hear it....
 
Naiwen said:
I'd fancy or have a penchant for: clarinette, flute & piano!

Great to hear it.

Flute is actually a magical instrument...........
 
Siddharth said:
Naiwen said:
I'd fancy or have a penchant for: clarinette, flute & piano!

Great to hear it.

Flute is actually a magical instrument...........

If or just in case my memory serves, its pictured as a magical instrument in Stardust eh?
 
Naiwen said:
Siddharth said:
Naiwen said:
I'd fancy or have a penchant for: clarinette, flute & piano!

Great to hear it.

Flute is actually a magical instrument...........

If or just in case my memory serves, its pictured as a magical instrument in Stardust eh?

Ya it is................
A flute can really sound good in a good player's hand. The Pied Piper is an example.
 
Siddharth said:
I love Guitar, Trumpet and Piano.

What do you like :headphones:

I like to hear the scream of a person in office wen we knock or break his head i think that is the best music sound i can ever hear Trust me when i say this guys A lot of ppl would love to hear it.:headphones:


Siddharth said:
Naiwen said:
Siddharth said:
Naiwen said:
I'd fancy or have a penchant for: clarinette, flute & piano!

Great to hear it.

Flute is actually a magical instrument...........

If or just in case my memory serves, its pictured as a magical instrument in Stardust eh?

Ya it is................
A flute can really sound good in a good player's hand. The Pied Piper is an example.

YEH YEH BIG FLUTE ... way to go siddartha gotcha.. :vampire:
 
Giftson said:
Siddharth said:
I love Guitar, Trumpet and Piano.

What do you like

I like to hear the scream of a person in office wen we knock or break his head i think that is the best music sound i can ever hear Trust me when i say this guys A lot of ppl would love to hear it.:headphones:


Siddharth said:
Naiwen said:
Siddharth said:
Naiwen said:
I'd fancy or have a penchant for: clarinette, flute & piano!

Great to hear it.

Flute is actually a magical instrument...........

If or just in case my memory serves, its pictured as a magical instrument in Stardust eh?

Ya it is................
A flute can really sound good in a good player's hand. The Pied Piper is an example.

YEH YEH BIG FLUTE ... way to go siddartha gotcha.. :vampire:



Dude ! Way to go da...............
It frightens me to even think what all goes through that mind of yours..
 
Siddharth said:
Giftson said:
Siddharth said:
I love Guitar, Trumpet and Piano.

What do you like

I like to hear the scream of a person in office wen we knock or break his head i think that is the best music sound i can ever hear Trust me when i say this guys A lot of ppl would love to hear it.:headphones:


Siddharth said:
Naiwen said:
Siddharth said:
Great to hear it.

Flute is actually a magical instrument...........

If or just in case my memory serves, its pictured as a magical instrument in Stardust eh?

Ya it is................
A flute can really sound good in a good player's hand. The Pied Piper is an example.

YEH YEH BIG FLUTE ... way to go siddartha gotcha.. :vampire:



Dude ! Way to go da...............
It frightens me to even think what all goes through that mind of yours..


lawl, his mind's slippin away eh? Just a wee bit?
 
Yes lol, hope his mind calms down. :p
 
Back
Top