What's new

Which song is stuck in your head at this moment?

RobotFlamingo

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Which song is stuck in your head at this moment? :cute:

I have Belgium's slightly annoying/catchy Eurovision entry stuck up there:

That Phil Spectre "Wall of Sound" song "Be My Baby". I can't remember who sings it. Don't know why it's there. Yes, yes I do, I just realized. I was thinking about older actors when I was in the Entertainment forum, and I thought of Bruce Willis. I remembered he had a tv series for awhile, forget the name. He was a detective. His female partner and he fell in love, and the hot torrid kissing scene had that song in the background. Now it's stuck on repeat in my head.

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

I had to go check, it was bugging me. Phil Spectre wrote it, the Ronettes performed it. 1963 hit. The series was "Moonlighting", 1985-1989, 59 episodes. Female detective partner was Cybill Shepherd.

:wiggle:...(Be my, be my baby (my little darlin'),...:wiggle:

Hello!! Is it me you're looking for?? I can see it in your eyes.... I can see it in your smile!!! --- Lionel Richie **** THIS SONG!!!!!!!!!! :supergrin:

Winchester Cathedral.....I've chosen this extra special Lawrence Welk version.......
lol-028.gif

Re: Winchester Cathedral
That was awesome! I haven't thought of that song in years. Now it's in my head...I hope it doesn't stay...

It was Sabotage by Beastie Boys but for some reason as I read the thread title, Tainted Love popped into my head. Thanks guys.

Shakira : Loca Loca because my girls listing it all the day

Help! Help! Haaaallllp! There's a song going thru my head, and I don't know the title or who sang it or when. It's an older song, maybe before the 70's (not sure), and some of the lyrics are:

"But the days went by,
And the pain it grew,
You must have known what I was going through;
You know that
I never even heard a word from you,
Is that what good friends do."

Does anyone know this song? It's driving me crazy.

I never thought of punching in just "good friends" I punched in "is that what good friends do" and Google didn't help. Which is really ironic, considering the lyrics.

I never thought of punching in just "good friends" I punched in "is that what good friends do" and Google didn't help. Which is really ironic, considering the lyrics.

I punched in the entire paragraph that you posted via copy & paste, and the first result that came up turned out to be the right one. :)

This I know.

But I forget little details like that when a song is driving me insane. That's why I have General Forums.

Back