What's new

Which subject have the most wicked teacher?

Heatman

Expert Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I will never forget my experience with my Introductory Technology teacher in my college/secondary school. There was a day about 20 students in our class which I was among them failed to do his assignment. This man came to our classroom and had 20 of us lay down on the floor and he flogged each and every one of us 20 strokes of cane. To crown it all, he didn't even break a sweat!!

They are just strict. Not wicked.
Especially Mathematics Teachers.
My maths teacher seemed wicked to me while still in school. But now .as a teacher, I know better.

Last edited:
I remember when I first started in secondary school we had a teacher who had been teaching for years and he was quite old, my mum came to one of my parent's evenings and recognized my music teacher, he had taught her when she was in the choir at school. He was probably one of the strictest teachers I had in secondary school, he left not too long after I started though as he retired.

I only ever had one wicked teacher and that was in an English class. She just seemed to hate everything.

7th grade math teacher, ugly and big as an elephant and she just reeked of intimidation. I hated every moment of that class.

I have never known Maths teachers that are entirely nice. And looking at it very well, I am still yet to see Basic Technology teachers that won't flog you mercilessly for not bisecting angles.

Back