What's new

Who else does marching band next year? :)

keigoh

Established Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I'm joining marching band for high school.
I play the trumpet, for anyone who cares.

Anyone else joining marching band? :D

I was in marching band when I was your age. :) Too busy this summer, though. Shame, 'cause it's my last summer in high school too...

i played trumpet all the way through school! and i loved marching band. as nerdy as it might sounds, that was by far my favorite part of high school. i really miss it sometimes. ours was required because we didn't have a big enough band to make it an option, but i would have marched anyway. i was section leader my last two years which was awesome. i'm still really proud of the kids younger than me that are still there. i'm trying to keep up going at least to their championships every year.

soooo excited for this years DCI shows to tour through my state as well. Phantom FTW.

I got to see the Drum Corps over in Louisville when they all competed there last year... The Cavaliers disappointed so badly, though ;-; They're normally my favorite, but their show stunk there.

I don't think they even came to river of he shows in my state last year, which was a bummer. They're in my top 5 faves. A kid I played trumpet with in high school was in Phantom last year. Probably is this year as well, but I don't really talk to him. I wish I could go to Indianapolis for championships but its so far away.

Back